Welcome, Guest     Sign in
autocom 2 maxisys 0

4912 Views 19 Replies Latest reply: 2015-12-03 19:53:49

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-11-13 12:57:33
     for the second time this week my good old $30 autocom CDP has done the job

1998 saab 9-3 maxisys not even listed!!!!!! autocom with wurth wow software did all i wanted

2007 iveco daily the make is not even listed so no chance of anything autocom did all diagnostics and coded keys..

its a pretty poor showing for autel and they need to look at what they are spending time on....  ie don't waste valuable resources on doing makes that only the main dealers see (maybach, Porsche, Lamborghini, etc )

and remember if you paid full subs for autocom it costs  no more than maxisys  you get a full support team at the end of the phone.none of this datalog and email rubbish IT WAS TESTED BEFORE RELEASE.....

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-11-14 01:35:53 (Reply to:busaman)

As far as I know Iveco brand will be available soon.

About Saab I don't know what you need, because I have already done diagnostic in that type of car.

And my experience with Autocom is a great tool, but no so good as Autel. And in fact it depends of the type of cars that you work.

I have found lot of clients that are very happy and others not so happy, specially the one who works with PSA group. 

But do you know any tool that do everything and work 100% in all cars and brands? If so, please inform.

And about support, I don't know how your local support works. Concerning with International support I think they should have more people or can work in a way that different countries times don't have so influence. But so far my quote from 0 to 10 is 9.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-11-14 03:48:28 (Reply to:Pedro)
      hi Pedro there is NO tool that does all but maxisys is the only one to go backwards others improve the function not degrade them

Iveco and Saab have been available worldwide for 30+ years and has sold millions of vehicles the same cant be said about Maybach and the other elite cars that autel try to cover....

i have many tools a lot of dealer tools also and i pick which one is best for the job

maxisys/maxidas rating

autel at this time get 5/10 for functionality
    and 3/10 for customer support
    and for usability 8/10

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-11-20 13:44:13 (Reply to:busaman)
     now maxisys 0 autocom 3 volvo v70 1999 no comms with engine no Vin read vehicle not recognized once Vin imputed

autocom did all.......

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-11-21 13:50:57 (Reply to:busaman)

Have to admit that lately I found some more issues as well. My old maxidas has the old software and could do Opel Astra G body unit with cooling module. Could do checks on working of tank potentiometer (tells you amount of fuel in liters), airco (pressure readings), etc. Now I cannot anymore and used OpCom for this.

Could not auto vin older Benz anymore, did same car half year ago and all was ok, now could not even (after manual selection) come into injection (engine data) part so diagnostic not possible with the MaxiSys (had to take out the old maxidas AGAIN). All things send in datalog but Autel should really step up to get things fixed

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2015-11-25 07:23:44 (Reply to:Matronix)

For the old Benz problem, we will look for the same vehicle to do field test so we can locate the problem exactly. 

As for theOpel Astra G, after checking your datalog,theengine coolant module and instrument are KW82 protocol. Our product can't support it well. We will try to fix it in the future.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-11-26 07:43:03 (Reply to:Support02)
     support  why can other cheap tools do these jobs and a $3000+ premium product can not.....

all i can say is your not doing your job correctly.....

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2015-11-26 08:17:36 (Reply to:busaman)

At the early stage, Opel and Vauxhall are not the key vehicles in our development schedule. Recently we have collected some comments and feedback from all of you, and know that it has big demands in Europe, so all the functions (including special functions) will be re-analyzed and developed. So give us more time, trust us we can make it better.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman
    2015-11-26 17:50:46 (Reply to:Support02)
      support that is no excuse it USED TO WORK before autel started deleting the functions which were stolen from the OEM software..

it is an essential part of the tools usability to have functions like this that work otherwise there is no point we might as well all go and but 10 other cheap tools from china at a fraction of the cost that WILL do the job..

for example if i bought ford VCM $150 OP-COM $50 AUTOCOM $80 VCDS $30 K+CAN $30 FIAT ECUSCAN $50 PLANT/LEXIA $80 CLIP $120

For under $600 that has covered most of the European market and a big chunk of the American market with tools that will do everthing the OEM supplied tool will

looking into it is just not good enough i need some big improvements before i re-subscribe for updates..

also pin codes are a must are you working on them also..

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2015-11-27 06:43:08 (Reply to:busaman)

PIN code is under working now, which is consuming time for development. 
  Total2 Pages